Friday, February 17, 2012

I have my calendar again

I wish I could be more excited, but I am scared.  It has been several months since our last ER and I had another birthday.  I fear my response will be awful and we won't find any normals and will have wasted money.  It's crazy to think if I didn't have normals we would most likely be pregnant right now. 

I am also going to see a reproductive immunologist. I am scheduled to see Dr. Coulam. It was going to take two months to get into see Dr. Kwak-Kim so hopefully Dr. Coulam will do the trick. Really, I hope they find nothing, I just need to mark this off my list. 

I pulled the trigger on the SART data too soon- it is now updated.  CCRM rates are crazy good.  I am hoping that Dr. S can pull a few new tricks out of his bag. 

 

5 comments:

  1. Good luck Goldie - we are all scared of our response, of not finding any normals and of wasting our money. But just think....if no one ever took the leap, there wouldn't be any success stories! All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are finally getting going again. I know you are scared, so are we all - but I think once you get back into the swing of things you will feel good about moving forward. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you've got your calendar and are moving ahead. several months at your age shouldn't make a huge difference, but i know how anxiety provoking this all is. I'm hoping it helps some to be moving ahead and toward the next attempt. thinking of you and great to see you post.

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you all the best Goldie...

    ReplyDelete