Monday, September 20, 2010

The CCRM Interview

We secured an earlier initial consult with CCRM for today.  I requested an earlier consult because we would like to fly in from Chicago next week for the ODWU. I'm on Day 2/3 of my cycle today and they bring you in during days 5-12 for extensive testing to determine if you qualify into their program.

I've been told that I'm entering menopause and my chances for live birth is 10% by previous doctors so I fully expect Dr. S to tell me donor egg is our best path to parenthood.  I'm not ready to give up on my body just yet.  I want to give it one more try because I do believe this is all in Gods hands and I believe in miracles.  I guess I'm hoping Dr. S believes I'm a good candidate for a miracle. 
        

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Carpet Tile Adhesive

    ReplyDelete