Sunday, September 26, 2010

Guests

I'm so relived my guests are headed home and I can say I had an amazing time with them.  My very good friend from Dallas is 16 weeks pregnant. Their first child was conceived instantly and this pregnancy took a little bit longer.  After seeing a RE and one round of treatment they are now preggers.  I want to be happy for my friends who are expecting.  I just never know how I am going to feel when I see their little belly or hear about the little one beginning to kick. 

On a positive note, as I get older, its nice to see people still having children.  Most of my friends have completed their family and are now just watching them grow.  I often feel so left behind.  I'm like the kid in PE who is picked last to play on the team only way worse.   

I'm sad for me and anyone else who has to go through this.  Infertility sucks!!!!   

  

1 comment:

  1. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    Custom Sisal Rugs

    ReplyDelete