Saturday, November 20, 2010

Birthday Party for a 1-year old

I'm just returning from a 1-year old Birthday Party and I am reminded of how beautiful little babies are and why I want so badly to be a mom.  I bonded with a woman in Junior League who like me, is not originally from here.  I watched her oldest as her youngest was brought into the world a year ago because she does not have family who live close by.  It is these milestones that remind me of the length of my own journey.  All the babies were so cute.  I love the giggles, their chubby little arms and legs, how they communicate with their eyes.     

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to have a good time. I largely cringe at such parties but glad you weren't afflicted. Here's hoping you've got a little one in your arms in 2011...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    tiger rug abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete