Tuesday, July 19, 2011

News

We have one normal - two total.  One Day 3 - 7 cell grade 4 Polar Body tested and one Day 6 - blastocyst graded 2AB.  We have our consult with Dr. S to discuss what to do next.  The nurse said they would have liked to have seen a 8 cell, but mine was fine and I should transfer. 

I don't know if I have it in me to do another retrieval.  I wonder sometimes if we should just go the DE route for the first baby and save my stuff for second baby.  Is this weird?  I'm just so tired and want to be a mom and start a family.   

I never thought I would think or feel this way.  The genetic link is starting to become less important which I guess is a good thing.  Maybe I just need a vacation from all of this.  When will the decisions end... 

6 comments:

  1. Two is great Goldie! And yes, you probably do need a break from all of this - it's incredibly stressful! Hey - quick question. I don't fully understand - did you have both the Day 3 embie and the Day 6 blast tested? I think from reading above that the Day 3 was tested, but I'm confused about the Day 6?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, big decisions. I'm glad you have a solid option for transfer though! Good luck deciding what to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya! A vacation would be nice. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tough tough decision indeed but so glad to hear you have two normals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to know where to navigate when you done too much of this stuff. No, DE and a loss of interest in a genetic connection is not weird...especially when you've gone through so much. Take a breath and sort it out. You'll know what's right for you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. home curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete