Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life

Lots of change is on the horizon for me.  I'm starting a new job.  I disclosed my situation before I accepted the position because I'm in the thick of IF and I don't really need to change my job.  I hope I made the right choice! 

I begin Lupron this weekend.  I feel like I'm an expert at IVF and a total newbie at FET.  If you have any suggestions throw them my way.  I'm staying away from caffeine and alcohol.  I'll stop my melatonin when I begin Lupron.  I love melatonin so this will be hard...

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything Goldie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. I don't have and FET advice but best wishes all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the FET! I know everything will go great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes!!! The FET, for me, was much easier than IVF. I'll be following along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good news!! Will be watching your FET all the way!! I had to give up melatonin too. Didn't until rIght before the FET though. It was no biggie. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just read your blog and I feel like there are a lot of parallels between our experiences! I am the same age as you, and also a very poor responder to IVF medications. I've had 2 failed IVF cycles at Cornell in NY, which between them only produced one viable embryo. I have an appointment for a phone consult with CCRM but it's a whole month away. I really think if they accept me I am going there, so will be watching your blog closely. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. home curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete