Monday, December 19, 2011

Protocol

Newbie - protocol 3 or the Shoyer protocol worked to combat my dominant follicle issue several years ago.  I had my best two cycles as far as follicle numbers and no dominant.  You take ganirelix  and estrace before your period starts.  As you know, the protocol can work different on you.    
When I cycled with the progesterone protocol we saw better quality eggs, but I had a dominant.

I've chosen to go with the protocol 3 hoping we can get more eggs.  I'm hoping half the reason we saw better eggs was because of CCRM's lab.  My estrogen toward the end of my cycle was only slightly higher.  Was this because I was younger?   

I'm an ongoing science experiment.  Come read what my body does next!        

3 comments:

  1. SO happy you are trying again. Hope this is the one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Goldie - I am hoping so hard that this will be the one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    office curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete