Sunday, January 15, 2012

still waiting

I wonder if I looked back how many posts would title "still waiting"...

They ran my HCG on Monday and it is 7.  I need it below 5.  They wanted me to wait out this cycle and cycle in March!  I kinda freaked out and now they are allowing me retest on Monday.

Lordy, this is taking forever.  I'm living proof that it can take forever for your numbers to go down.  I need to remind myself of how lucky I am that I do not have retained tissue.  Having another D & C would have been just terrible.  I feel for anyone having to go down that road.

2 comments:

  1. Boy oh boy, must be so frustrating to still be waiting! I hope your HCG is below 5 on Monday, so you don't have to wait any longer. Time to get this show on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel terrible for you. This kind of waiting sucks. I had a couple miscarriages and my HCG took forever to get to 0. I'm not sure why they can't give us something to speed this along. You're close now though, I'm hoping it'll be low enough on Monday.

    ReplyDelete