Monday, January 2, 2012

Postponed

I'm postponed.  I went in last Wednesday for the HCG and it came back 10.  I went in again this weekend and it was 11.  I'm trying not to be nervous about it not going down.  I had to go to a hospital to have it run on Saturday.  I'm still kinda nervous about retained tissue.    

I went to a New Years party and did not have a sip of alcohol because I didn't know if I would be starting the next day.  The hospital never sent the results to CCRM.   I asked 3 different people on Saturday to make sure CCRM received my results.  I had to drive back to the clinic on Sunday to get the results.  They would not give them to me over the phone and I couldn't trust they would send them to CCRM.

Sunday was a hard day.  You know how it is, you have to go into major planning mode to think about how the cycle will fit into your life for the following month.  I know I can't worry about work.  Starting a family has to be my priority from now on. 

I'm better today.  I had a good night of sleep and a nap today.  I guess my body isn't ready.  I hope everthing works out for a Feb ER. 

Thanks again to everyone for your encouragement. I don't post often because I will not post on my work computer , but I read all your comments and follow your posts. I'm hoping for all good things for all of us still in the trenches and all the new mommies.       

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry Goldie. It is so irritating when all the best laid plans go to waste. I'm hoping your HCG goes to zero quickly and that you can get started with the very next cycle. Hang in there, it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear Goldie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the news, posted cycles are the worst! Hopefully it's all for the best! I was so disappointed after every cancelled cycle but when I look back at it all now it's funny how the timing just ended up being perfect for my life. Good Luck! Can't wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete