Friday, March 30, 2012

EH

I don't feel like posting, but I should so I am.  We cancelled our last cycle at CCRM.  I had three dominant follicles.  We started off with 8 and ended up with 3 all equal size.  Three just didn't seem like it was enough.  This happened to us once before 3 years ago. 

I'm so spent. 

I go on testosterone again as soon as Day 3 arrives. 

I did receive interesting news from the Reproductive Immunologist.  I have a clotting disorder.  Ivig and Lovenox were prescribed.  There are so many little things that happened that support this finding.  I'm a little bummed I didn't go sooner - it might have saved my last pregnancy.  The Doc seems to think so. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Goldie. I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. :( I hope you get the answers that help and lead to your BFP soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goldie!! I am sooo soooo sorry...hugs...

    ReplyDelete