Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm still here

Not much is going on in my world.  I didn't follow POAS to see if I ovulated this month or anything really related to IF.  I was surprised to have a normal cycle this month after our IVF.  I've been walking almost everyday and I wonder if that helped?   

I'm still trying to decide which protocol to use?   

I'm also applying for a new job within my company.  I have a really mean boss and I thought they were going to relocate her to another department because she did some unethical things, but they haven't and I don't think anyone wants to deal with her.  I'm sure she knows I went to HR about the things she said and did so she is extra mean to me.  The others that went to HR found new jobs and left the company.  I've remained because of the IVF benefits they provide.  We have saved over $100,000 so I think its worth it! 

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you...good luck on the new job! I hope justice is due soon for your mean boss...ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job application! Mean boss' stink!! They can make life so unbearable - you're right though - the IVF benefits are worth it - that's a HUGE incentive to have stayed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to hear from you. I know all about the golden hand cuffs. Stay with the company...ditch the boss. yikes. as for the protocol...it's a tough choice because you don't know the results ahead of time. Trust the docs and your gut on that one. keep reading as much as you can. Have you tried the two IVF forums and posted a general thread? there MUST be someone out there in the same boat who went through the new one. IVF.ca and IVFconnections.com if you haven't been on there yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    home curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete