Monday, April 25, 2011

Meds are ordered

I've ordered my meds for Protocol 3 with testosterone.  I'm still not 100% sure this is the path I should take.  Some women are reporting cysts so I'm going to check-in again with my nurse to find out what she thinks.  It always takes me awhile to obtain my meds so I went ahead and ordered them.  I can donate them if I choose not to use them for this cycle. 

I attended a Resolve event and met several nice people.  It is so wonderful to be a part of a community!  Thank you to all of you who share, attend meetings, talk about IF.  I think all of this helps our outcome. 

Yea!

3 comments:

  1. I agree. It definitely helped us to move forward with DE IVF because we had support from the IF community. So without all of you I know for certain we would not be here today. Good luck on your next cycle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deep breath for your protocol. These things are sometimes out of our control. You tried one thing, it didn't work so you're trying something else. That's the best you can do. Here's hoping for the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    home curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete