Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Smiling

I haven't posted on my journey in a while.  Everything was touch and go with this last cycle.  I had a dominant again, but we were able to get it under control and we ended up retrieving 7.  Ann called the next day to let me know that 5 fertilized.  We did the CCS testing on Day 1.  Today is Day 3 and I called the embryology lab and talked to Terry and he let me know that 4 continued to grow and look beautiful.

This was not a good cycle, but we ended up with way better results. 

My best cycle over a year ago we had 12 follicles, 7 were retrieved, 4 fertilized and we tranferred two - HCG 22 - one frozen

I am so relieved and I'm happy that I have 3/4 weeks.

2 comments:

  1. That was way!! Better than last time. Good for you! Fingers crossed for the transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    bedsheets abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete