Thursday, June 2, 2011

Almost Here

Today is my last day of meds.  I will go in for my suppresion check on Monday.  I am hoping for no dominant follicles and for no cysts. 

I've been so emotional on these medications.  My dreams have been out of this world vivid and emotional.  I've been woken up around 2:30 am several morning unable to go back to sleep because of bad dreams or emotionally charged family/friend dreams - so weird. 

I feel like everyone around me is pregnant.  I can normally handle it ok, but not this month.  I feel life is just passing me by and I'm not living. 

 

4 comments:

  1. It's your turn goldie. Hoping and praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry things suck soooo bad right now. In my heart of hearts believes your turn is right around the VERY next corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there and good luck Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for Monday!!! We are all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete