Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Stimming

I passed go last night.  I had my monitoring and everthing looks ok.  I didn't see a ton of follicles.  The tech said my largest was 9 mm and my CCRM nurse said it was 7mm.  I don't really care this time I just want to go from begining to end.  I was so nervous about having a cycst.  I slept like a baby last night after the stress of starting. 

My next monitoring appointment is on Saturday.  If all looks good, I'll be on a plane to CO.  I'm really going to take it easy this time and try to rest and sleep.  I'm already very tired. 

5 comments:

  1. Yay for starting!!!! Hope everything goes smoothly today so you can head to Denver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy no cyst...here's to a plane ride to CO in a few days!! And good on ya...rest and take care of your soul

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blog are the best that is extremely useful to keep.
    I can share the ideas of the future as this is really what I was looking for,
    I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much!
    in abu dhabi curtain shops

    ReplyDelete