Friday, August 26, 2011

almost time

I have my first monitoring appointment on Monday to check my estrogen.  If everything looks good, we continue on and fly out on Sunday in time for my first monitoring in Denver on Monday.  They will check my lining to make sure its creating a good home for our little one. 
The whole FET has been pretty ok.  I spotted a little on birth control.  The nurse said its ok to spot.  The Lupron and patches are fine.  I might have had a few minor Lupron headaches and I've been very tired at night.  I've been a little weepy the last two nights.  Watching Juno tonight did not help.  Only IFers really understand the pain the Jen Gardner character feels in that movie. 

Last night I had a dream that I was breastfeeding.  I love having baby dreams.  I haven't really had many the past couple years.  I might have had too much anger in my heart.

I feel like I should give our little guy a name.  I see so many people give them a name and I think they like it.  I'll have to ask my DH to help me create one.  I'm not very creative.   

I've been following all of you and it really sucks not to be able to comment.  I have no idea what is going on with my access.  I most likely hit something that keeps me from posting?  

9 comments:

  1. Thank for the update!

    FYI as far as commenting goes, try deleting your internet cache / browsing data, and then UNcheck the "remember my password" box. Close and reopen the browser, and then try logging into reader and commenting on a blog. Hopefully that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck!! I hope everything goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your transfer goes really well! I just started my first lupron shot yesterday for my FET. Here we go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i was having commenting too and had to change my "cookies". Good luck next week. Hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best for next week. Keep us updated! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes today!!! Thinking of you. I totally agree about Juno. And have you seen the opening sequence of the movie Up? It completely breaks my heart, even now. I hope you'll be admiring the Rockies in person next week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, Fantastic its looks so astounding. Much obliged to you for sharing this article and keep doing awesome. home curtains in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete