Monday, August 29, 2011

building a home

I'm trying to build a home for my little embryo.  My estrogen needs to be at 50 or above today and mine was 44.  I usually have a lining that is too thick.  My nurse wants me to up my patches from 1 to 4 every other day.  I'm tired from starting a new job and I just don't have the energy to do yoga in the morning and walking for 30 minutes at night.  I did 15 minutes of yoga tonight and I'm up way past bedtime.  I've also been having headaches and GI issues.

I'm going to do better tomorrow!!!   

7 comments:

  1. Hope your E2 levels cooperate! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to juggle it all. Be good to yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be kind to yourself and take it as easy as possible. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doiing great considering starting a new job! - don't overdo it - you need your rest:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping that your levels rise and the prep goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grow little one! Sending you good vibes for the little one to take hold of it's new home for the next 9 months! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    motorized curtains abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete