Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Clomid and Day 2/3 Blood Draw

I think Clomid really messed me up!!!!
In September, I went in for a Day 3 monitoring blood draw after a failed IUI and learned that my lining was 8.6, Estrogen was 345 and I had two ripe follicles over 20mm so they had me trigger and BD.  I had also stopped bleeding by Day 3 - not normal.
My nurse and I laughed that I looked better on Day 3 than when we triggered the month before and had an insemination. 

Mid- September I had a short cycle and normal flow

Just recently, my cycle was 33 days long and my period ended after just two days.

I collected my Day 2 blood/serum, but I don't think I should send it in to CCRM.  Who knows what my hormones look like!!  I guess I'm going to have to collect again in November!

For anyone planning to do this, please know that some offices may make you wait until they separate the serum and freeze it.  It took my office a few hours to complete this. I had work appointments the day I gave my blood sample and could not wait until they processed and froze my serum so I had to ask my IF friend to pick up my bio hazard material.  I also learned that you need to find a Fed Ex place that will accept bio hazard material. 

I'm so scared to send the serum and learn that my FSH has increased dramatically since my last draw where it was 6.8. 




  

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    Floor Wooden

    ReplyDelete