Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Results

The results are beginning to come in and I'm very bummed about my 0.6 AMH level.  This number is consistent with what I've experienced during IVF.  My nurse said I can expect 6-8 follicles.  I started googling to see if women get pregnant with a low AMH.  Some people do get pg- most don't.  

I think about the alternatives - egg donation or embryo donation.  I also think about how this may not be an option if my arcurate uterus is preventing implantation and our little guy can't get nutrients.  My sister has a bicornate uterus and she got pregnant and carried the baby almost full term, but I think it was luck.  The doctors were amazed she got pregnant to begin with and never thought she would give birth vaginally - she did!  

I'm going to need a miracle.  I am a believer, but I wish my faith was stronger.  God and Dr. Schoolcraft are going to have to team up together one this one.  So what do I do in the meantime? I was given a long list of supplements that I began taking yesterday.  You have to run a Chem 22 first before you begin taking the supplements to make sure your liver can handle all that I will be taking.  If you are   I was surprised to see that DHEA was not on my list.  See list below:       
Once a Day
  • Melatonin  3mg at bedtime
  • Omega-3 fatty acid  500mg once a day 
  • Vitamin C 500mg once a day (Take in am)
  • Vitamin E 200IU once a day 
  • Pycnogenol 100mg once a day
Twice a Day
  • Myo Inostol   2gm twice a day 
  • L-arginine 1000mg twice a day 
Three Times a Day
  •  Co Enzyme q10  200mg three times a day 
2. Stop with start of stimulation medications.

All of this is to help me feel like I have some control in my outcome.  I'll continue acupuncture, no alcohol and eating well.  I should also think about yoga.   

1 comment:

  1. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    floor carpet shops in

    ReplyDelete