Monday, December 20, 2010

Blood Serum Drop-off

I had my day 2 blood serum taken on Friday and this morning I put everything together to mail off to CO. 

I arrived at the Fed Ex place that accepts "bio hazard material" and the sleepy fed ex woman asked me what's inside the box?  I let her know it was blood serum for IVF in CO.  She perked up and asked me if I'm watching Gulianna and Bill.  We chatted a moment about the show.  She had lots of questions and wished me luck with my cycle.

I'm so glad Gulianna and Bill are telling their story and people are watching and have a better understanding of what we go through! 

 

3 comments:

  1. I wish we had the show here in Canada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! Best of luck with your cycle at CCRM! I added you to my blog roll and will be following along! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    sisal mats in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete