Thursday, December 16, 2010

First DE Dr. Visit

We met with our previous RE today to go over the possibility of DE.  We are still progressing with CCRM with my own eggs, but I want a plan if this doesn't work.  I want to be a mom, my DH and I want to start a family. 

I woke up very early this morning nervous that the Dr. would see right through me and know that I'm having a hard time with this decision.  Luckily, the meeting went well and I even came out of it with a few new resources to look at.

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey...if you need anything...I'm just a click away. Here if you need any DE info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    sisal rugs in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete