Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What am I looking for

I get online often throughout the day looking...  

searching.....

for answers     for hope

I need for someone to tell me not to worry

I had an AMH level of .6 and got pregnant

I want to be pregnant

I want to move on and learn about the amazing things that happen to your body during pregnancy

I want to hold my newborn baby that has a few of my traits and my husband's traits and know that we created the perfect baby for us

I want to hold and love this baby and be the best mother

Will this be the year?  Will next year be the year?  When will my patience end?

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs Goldie...an AMH of 0.6 will present challenges but the only way you will ever know is if you try...or at least explore your options to satisfy your heart. All the best to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    sports artificial grass in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete