Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Maya Abdominal Massage

I had a maya abdominal massage this morning.  I decided to get one after learning my uterus is tilted and this type of massage can help. 

I learned that my uterus tilts forward a bit and doesn't have much movement.  You want your uterus to move slightly from one fallopian tube to the other.  The space above my stomach is tight as well.  She said everything feels frozen...  Stress and sadness can cause this.  I know I have both.  She gave me some massage techniques I can do daily at home.  I'm going to try to get in at least one more session in before CCRM. 

I hope to find out today if CCRM is going to be an option for us this month.  I really hope we can get in.  On the other hand, I've never been more stressed out because of work and I'm sure that will have an impact on my success.

3 comments:

  1. CCRM doesn't "accept" or "deny" patients, so you'll "get in" if you want to cycle there. They'll just tell you the facts without sugarcoating things. I hope you receive good news! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what CCRMjouney says...all the best with CCRM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    sisal carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete