Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blood - Take 1

I received my results today from my first blood test.  They ran a chem panel, checked my CBC and testosterone.  Everything came back normal.  My testosterone is 18.  They want it above 10 and under 25. 

Chem Panel - Chemistry panels are groups of tests that are routinely ordered to determine a person's general health status. They help evaluate the body's electrolyte balance and/or the status of several major body organs.

CBC - A complete blood count (CBC) is a calculation of the cellular makeup of blood. A CBC measures the concentration of white blood cells, red blood cells, and platelets in the blood and aids in diagnosing conditions and disease such as malignancy, anemia, or blood clotting problems.

I begin taking prometrium and start applying the gel this weekend.  My expectations for this cycle are low based on my last cycle with CCRM.  Some may wonder why we are returning after the fiasco from the last IVF.  I still believe CCRM is the best and we have put so much time and effort going down this path.  I have to make it to ER.     

5 comments:

  1. So hopeful for you goldie...praying this is it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck - hoping this is the one for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck!! I hope that the new protocol works for you. Is the testosterone protocol fairly new? Based on study results, it looks really promising.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have high hopes for you for this one! hey buy the way it's Iveta from Little Diiorios. I have a new blog for my FET at CCRM. Please follow me there if you wish. Little Diiorios will be quiet now with just generic updates for family and my FET a secret. Good luck! cant' wait to follow along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    buy curtains in in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete