Sunday, May 8, 2011

Gray Hair

All of this IVF stuff is causing my hair to turn gray (actually white).  I found my first three strands.  They are about two inches long so I'm guessing my last CCRM experience cleared the way for their arrival. 

I started estrace on Friday.  I start testosterone on Monday.  It is better to apply it on in the morning after you shower.  If you apply it at night it can get on your sheets and some could transfer onto my hubby.  He does not need testosterone.  I'll keep you posted. 

3 comments:

  1. Sorry...had to laugh about DH not needing testosterone! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found my first gray hair 3 weeks ago too! Disturbing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    curtain in in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete