Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Signs

I wonder if God sends me signs?  I have a second round interview on Monday.  I am considering another job to remove me from a stressful work environment with my current boss.  They are trying to remove her, but these things take time.  The new job would likely be a better title and more money.  There are so many people out of work right now who would love a second round interview.  All I really care about is being a mom.  I wish I could embrace my situation and just accept the good things that have come my way.  I wish I didn't care so much about raising a family.  I wish I cared about how much money I make. 

I'm also wondering if the new job will bring a different type of stress to my day.  I'm nervous about having to prove myself to a whole new group of people.  I don't want to look like a slacker when I take off for a week to pursue a baby.   

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya - it's tough to be focused on work thorough IF treatment. It seems like everything revolves around trying to make a baby and there is very little energy left for anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    curtains in in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete