Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 1 - Day 11

Today marks a week on the Testosterone gel and estrace.  The Tgel smells like cheap perfume - after several days of smelling it, I've grown accustomed to it and it doesn't bother me.  I've noticed my legs feel like they are pulsating and I have a tiny bit of breast tenderness when I wake up. 

My acupuncturist felt my pulse pick up and the needles were zingery.  My pulse is usually sluggish.
 
I am watching what I eat, but I'm not being crazy careful.  No caffeine or alcohol.  I'm watching my sugar, wheat and dairy. 

I'm walking for 30 minutes in the morning and I'm going practicing yoga in the evening.  I've heard that you need at least 60 minutes of yoga 3x a week to see any results.    

I may start using an ovulation kit tonight to be sure I ovulated.  I want to know in advance if I might have a cyst issue. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing such important information. It will be very useful for us in future. Good keep it up and keep writing. Read more about
    curtain in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete