Thursday, September 1, 2011

Come to Momma

woowe -- I'm feeling the meds.  I'm very dingy - I think I'm playing it off at work.  Not good to have colleagues thinking your clueless... 

I'm tired, breasts feel weird, and I'm still having some GI issues.  Did anyone else have GI issues?  I asked my nurse and she didn't think it was the meds.  I'm glad work will lightened up next week before my actual FET.

I know I have to appreciate where I am today.  I have to remind myself daily that I am lucky that I was able to cycle.  I'm lucky that I have eggs, that I had enough to fertilize and that I have a normal.  There is so much talk over Day 3 testing and Day 5 testing.  I don't think it really matters.  It's all just totally up to GOD. 

I hope GOD sees that I'm tired and that I don't have much steam to go forward.  I'm ready baby - come to momma! 

I hope all of you enjoy my random rants!

5 comments:

  1. We all enjoy your rants. I was a nut case on Lupron. What GI issues are you having? You're right...one normal is all it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like our FET's at CCRM are in the same week - mine is on the 13th! I also had to have my patches increased because my est. was a 42. Good luck with your transfer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if stress is behind your GI issues? The 13th is my scheduled c-section date, so I think that is good luck for your FET! : ) Hopefully you will be preparing for your own delivery in nine months. Best wishes to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been thinking about you. I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to here your results!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    made to measure curtain in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete