Friday, September 16, 2011

Positive for the moment

I got my first positive pregnant test in the most unexpected way tonight.  I had some spotting late in the afternoon with some crampiness so I called the nurse to find out if I should add some additional progesterone.  The first time I was pregnant I had low progesterone. 

I came home from work and announced to my husband that I was taking a pregnancy test.  I peed on the stick and noticed I had started bleeding a little red and I immediately gave up.  I got up and opened the bathroom door and my DH walked in and looked at the test and asked how the test works because it says PREGNANT.  I used Clearblue digital.  I really really did not think I was pregnant because I saw the bleeding. 

I've stopped bleeding, but of course I'm very nervous about tomorrow.  I go in for the beta.  I know I need to enjoy the moment and hope for the best.  

I might go out and buy another test.  

7 comments:

  1. Yay for positive HPT! I've heard that alot people have spotting during pregnancy, so it doesn't necessarily mean bad things. Keeping everything crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see the beta. Keep us posted!!
    And believe it! This is it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I have been thinking about you and wondering what was going on and what great news! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh!!!!!!!!! So exciting!! A little blood is always scary, but definitely not necessarily a bad thing. Sending lots of prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news! I hope your beta is nice and strong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're killing me on the wait for your update!! How did the beta go?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    interiors and fitouts in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete