Sunday, September 25, 2011

Week 5

I am 5 weeks today.  It's still hard to believe at moments that I am pregnant.  I guess it will feel more real when I begin telling friends and family.  I had a little fluttering feeling early this week, I don't think it was the embryo - I think my uterus was just changing, growing...something?  I'm a little more tired at night and my boobs are sore in the morning.  Oh and I can be a little snappy toward DH.  He has been great. 

I didn't get my P or E numbers.  Quest never sent them in.  I may have to drive there tomorrow to make sure they send them to CCRM.  I haven't had much spotting so I think I must be OK? 

I'm kinda bummed I didn't document my CCRM FET experience.  I guess the highlight was coming in the day of my FET and all the nurses were so excited and kept saying I was coming in to pick up my baby.  I smiled in front of them, but went into the bathroom and tears just ran down my face.  I also loved seeing my embryo on the screen. 

I can hardly wait to see this little one again next week! 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it to 5 weeks Goldie! So fantastic...
    And I appreciate your post this morning. I won't stop dreaming, I promise - I am just trying to keep it under control so I can continue to operate heavy machinery while I wait for IVF #3!
    Excited for you for that next ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear your ultrasound news!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure it is really hard to accept you are pregnant. Us IF go through so much to get here I feel like it never ends, not until the baby is born. Oh how I love dealing with results getting to CCRM. It never happens for me without me freaking out a little. Can't wait until u/s!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello man! Incredible post however I extremely needed to simply drop a remark on your blog. Your blog has a super cool outline. Is this wordpress by possibility?
    fixing and installation abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete