Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Relaxing

Blame it on our DSL service for keeping me from you...

I woke up Saturday morning,  held my first pee, and drove to Walgreens to pick up a pee test.  It came back "pregnant" again. 

My heart was beating so fast.  My DH drove me to my blood draw and I was out of it.  

I kept busy in the am and got the call at 11:00 that my beta was 72.  Yea.

Monday I went in and my beta came back 198.  Yea.  I'm pregnant.  I go through a range of emotions throughout the day.  I am really trying to just enjoy the moment.

I go back in Friday to test Progesterone and Estrogen.  I think about checking the Beta line to have them run it again for confirmation, but then I think I need to just enjoy the moment.  After everything I've been through it's hard to believe I can now relax and just live.

My ultrasound is on October 4 - can't wait.  Yea! 

 

8 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! So happy to hear this! I was wondering. Come to Mama, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You are giving hope to another 37 year-old who has had a poor response twice before and is now going to go to CCRM. My fingers are crossed for you for Oct 4th, but you got through the first hurdle with flying colors!!

    Best of luck, and if you have any interest I started my own blog not long ago (http://infertileinthecity.blogspot.com/).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great news I have soooooo been wondering what was going on. Congrats. Can't wait for the u/s report on Oct. 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking in - I've been worried!! So glad to hear that all is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy for you! Congratulations! Great beta! Do enjoy the moment. Cant wait for your ultrasound!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry this is so belated, but CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's a great first beta and doubling time! Can't wait for your u/s on 10/4!

    ReplyDelete