Sunday, October 2, 2011

Week 6

I woke up with a little surprise this morning on the 1st day of week 6 - blood.  Bright red blood the size of a quarter on my undies.  I put myself on bedrest and it stopped.  I'm now having light brown spotting.  I'm also having the same kind of cramping I felt around implantation.    I talked to the nurse and it can really go one of two ways.  I'm hoping my little guy is setting up his home.

Tuesday is the big ultrasound to see our little golden nugget and detect a heartbeat.  Tomorrow we will check my progesterone and estrogen.  It was all over the place last week.

The extra progesterone I'm taking makes me feel a little drugged like when I'm taking cold medicine. 

Overall, boobs are very sore, I'm extra tired and my sense of smell has increased. 

I'm trying to stay positive.  Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. Hang in there - hope you see a nice strong heartbeat Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the bed rest. Sometimes we just need to listen to our bodies and take a time out. Can't wait to read all the good news regarding tomorrow's u/s. I am sure you are super excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    york curtains abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete