Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back to Work

I really thought this day would be horrible.  I thought people would think bad things of me because I was out of the office for two weeks, but I don't think anyone really noticed too much.  The people who did notice I was out seemed happy to see me back.

I'm so glad I took the chance and went to CO.  Traveling for treatment is teaching me that its ok to be away from work and take care of yourself.  I would have never dreamed of taking two weeks of sick time just one year ago because I would have worried about my work reputation.   

I suggest getting flowers for your first day back.  I received a beautiful bouquet of gerber daises.  They have really brightened my day!  

4 comments:

  1. I love gerbera daisies!!! That was very thoughtful. I'm so glad that no one is making a big deal of your two weeks off. Enjoy the rest of your week and make time to pamper yourself. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flowers are such a nice touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That you time is so important! Gerber daises - love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    bedsheets abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete