Friday, March 25, 2011

June

We have decided to cycle in June.  I hope this is our lucky month!  I want to go into this believing again that I did everything I could to make a healthy baby.  I just believe my older body needs three months to gear up for IVF. 

I talked to my nurse yesterday and we are moving forward with Protocol 3 with testoterone.  The protocol is very new and people have just started stimming so we will see if it is the "magic" we need to make more eggs.  If truth be told I am leaning toward the protocol with ganirelx at the start because it was our best protocol that addresses the dominant protocol issue.  I have a month to see what happens with other patients - always keeping in mind that everybody is different.  I just feel good that I have a date. 

Please note that CCRM's lab will be closed the first week of July.  Double check with your nurse.  

7 comments:

  1. It will be interesting to see how the protocol works for sure.

    Good to know about the closure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting - thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to follow you along...come on June!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hope this time will be it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I look forward to following your progress! Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks for the Colorado advice on my blog....Root Down looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete