Friday, March 4, 2011

My 2WW

I'm in a weird 2WW.  I'm not obessesing about POAS to find out if I have two lines.  I really think our chances that this IUI worked are 1%. 

I want to go home and paint.  My family does not think its a good idea because I could be pregnant.  We are going out tomorrow and I can't drink because I could be pregnant.  I wish we would have retrieved then I would have had at least 4 weeks to not think about the possibilty of two lines.

All of this "maybe pregnant talk" now has me paying closer attention to my uterus.  I had a a little piching feeling yesterday.   - hmmm might that be our blastocyst attaching to my uterus?  This is not my first time, I know these are the effects of progesterone.   

I haven't scheduled the beta test.  I guess I'll just see how it goes next week.
 

5 comments:

  1. UGH, whether hopeful or not, the 2ww sucks. When you're not feeling confident, it's even worse. I'm so sorry you're not feeling positive about this upcoming beta, but I wanted to let you know I'm being hopeful for you, even when you don't feel like being hopeful for yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping you can find something to keep you distracted so the time can fly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really hope that 1% was all you'll need this time....hang in there kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete