Thursday, March 10, 2011

The waiting is over

I feel a bit a relief that I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was a BFN and that my period has started.  The progesterone had major effects on me this time.  I had heart burn, orgasms in sleep, sleepiness and weird twitching.  

I can see how people can give up after a few cycles.  I had so much endurance in the beginning.  I thought I could go through a million cycles if it would just bring me our baby.  I don't know how some woman do it.  In the end, I did everything I could to make this cycle a good one.  I took a lot of daily supplements, ate foods that would nourish my follicles, exercised to increase blood flow, listened to meditation CDs, and went to acupuncture. 

I'm really tired and yet life hasn't stopped.  I still have to get up and try to be a good wife, sister, daughter - friend.  I'm not ready to commit to next steps.  I'm sure they will involve CCRM, but I'm not excited or looking forward to tackling the next roller coaster ride.   

I am looking forward to having sex with my husband.  I am going to finish my painting project and drink champagne at a St. Pat's party I'm planning to attend.  I'm going to try to be the fun person I knew before IF. 

5 comments:

  1. So sorry that this one did not work out for you. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on the right track to find yourself again. This road takes so much out of us. So sorry about your BFN. I was hoping that small chance would come through. Have fun embracing life again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs goldie...enjoy your time as you evaluate your next move. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sending you big hugs... I agree that this war is totally exhausting. Enjoy your St Patty's Day party!!! Whatever your next steps are, we will be here to root you on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article this is very informative .......keep posting Thanks Regards
    carpets in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete