Monday, October 10, 2011

7 weeks 1 day or 6 weeks 1 day?

I had my ultrasound today and they found our baby with a heart rate of 95 and measuring 6 weeks 1 day - a week behind.  Surprisingly, my nurse was not worried.  We will have our next ultrasound next Monday to see if the baby is growing.  I did not think we would see anything.  I was already planning next steps.

Our nurse is worried that we have these suptations in the gestational sac.  I had the ultrasound tech point them out to me and my dh and they look like bright light streaks.  Dr. S doesn't know what causes them or what they mean? 

I feel pregnant.  My breasts woke me up the other night from soreness.  I'm tired and hungry.  It is amazing to think that I have a little life growing in my belly.  I hope our baby grows strong this week.

Thank you for following me and all your sweet thoughts.

10 comments:

  1. I am so happy to hear they found the heart beat today. I also hope your baby continues to grow strong until he/she is ready to be born.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great that they detected a heartbeat! THat is interestng about about the gestational sac - I hope that resolves itself soon and you can breathe easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a relief...I was thinking about you today wondering how everything went. I hope everything continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relieved they found a heartbeat today! I'm sending positive vibes your way! Drink lots of water and rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeeeeeey!! I thought of you ALL day and hoped to read good news!!! I'm so happy and hopeful!! Let's hope those suptations don't mean anything. Keep us posted!! All the best my dear in the nxt few days!! Bring on the sore boobs and hunger!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sooo glad they found the baby's heartbeat! I hope that made you feel a bit more relaxed about everything. I hope everything keeps going well and progressing as it should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh good news! I hope s/he grows strong this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a confusing rollercoaster you've been on! Wasn't this a BFP after a FET? Why was the nurse not concerned about dates being off?

    Praying for good growth this week and a great u/s next week!! So glad you got to hear a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goldie...finally I am able to comment. Not sure how I can now and not others but just wanted to say I am thinking of you and PRAYING your bean is continuing to thrive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    wood venetian blinds in abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete