Monday, October 17, 2011

Stopped growing

Just returned from our ultrasound.  Our little baby stopped growing and it's heartbeat has slowed down to 80 beats.   We both thought the heartbeat looked like it was beating faster.  She had me hold my breath.  Honestly, I don't think it matters because the baby isn't growing.  I'm not spotting and no cramps.  I am a little nervous about the miscarriage.

We have a few questions for Dr. S.  We put back a normal - what happened?  What are the suptations in my gestational sac.  I guess I'm in for more testing or should I have a D & C so they can maybe find out what is wrong with my sac?

I'm tired of bad news.  We want to live.  Time to go back to work... 

8 comments:

  1. Oh no, Goldie. I was hoping and praying that this post wouldn't come. :( Sending lots of hugs your way... ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Goldie. I'm so sorry. I was hoping everything would have been OK.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goldie, I am so so sorry to read this. I was praying it would go the other way. I hope you get some answers soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no. I was so praying for this not to happen. I am so sorry you have to go through this. Finding out what happened is important, especially to move on. I can understand wanting to live and get your life back. Take time to move forward. Will be thinking of you. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry this happened to you! I was really hoping everything was going to turn out okay. I really hope you are able to get some answers soon and can begin healing. Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goldie...I am just so incredibly sorry for your loss. I have been there and this is absolutely awful news. The DNC...piece of cake and easiest way to physically move on. I hope Dr. S. has some answers for you as you move forward. Hugs Goldie...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    vertical blinds abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete