Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cancelled

I had my monitoring at CCRM today and they found a 15mm dominant follicle.. They also discovered 3 small paraovarian cysts on my left ovary.  I have a paraovarian cyst on my left ovary that I've known about.  I have 5 other follicles ranging from 6 to 8mm.  Things are not looking good and I think we are going to cancel the cycle.  This is our last IVF cycle covered by insurance so we want to make it a good one.  Plus, I really think my body can do better than this.

I need to flush out all these drugs and give my body a rest and then we try again.  I'm wondering what protocol Dr. Schoolcraft will put me on.  Will he prescribe the estrogen priming using the vivelle dots and ganirelex - at least with that protocol I had 7/9 follicles and no dominant.

I don't know if I'm still processing all this or what?  I haven't cried and I'm not angry about my situation.  I just hope this isn't God's way of telling me to move on because your body will not make a baby.  I feel like you have to have so much patience.  My husband and I are ready to be a mom and a dad.  I hope our baby finds us soon.

On a positive note, CCRM is really amazing.  The ultrasound machines and nursing staff is just great.  You feel like you are in good hands with them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Goldie...I am so sorry you are facing what may very well be another disappointment. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, This content is very very great content, I got really good information from this content and it helps me a lot, I hope it can help many people like me.
    hotel curtains abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete