Friday, February 4, 2011

One more week before suppresion

I've got one more week to go until my expected suppression check. 

I take the 2 estrogen tablets at night before bed.  The last three days my Bs have been very sore and I'm very tired at night.  I'm guessing its estrogen related. 

I'm still going to acupuncture.  I'm trying to get in 2/3 more sessions in before I go.  My acupuncturist hooks me up to machine that sends electricity to needles in my back.  It does not hurt.  It feels like a thumping sensation.  We hope after 5/6 sessions my blood flow will increase.

I'm also trying to exercise every day.  I walk for at least 30 minutes or I'll do a little yoga.  Its very cold outside so I sit at my desk all day.  I need the exercises.       

2 comments:

  1. It's great that you're preparing your body with acupuncture and exercise! I am sure your fatigue/sore chest is definitely estrogen-related. Hopefully the discomfort will be worth it! : ) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    roman blinds abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete