Thursday, February 10, 2011

not yet

Well - I'm still waiting.  I'm having heavy spotting, but again, not what I would consider "full flow".  I HOPE things get started today before 5pm.  I went ahead and scheduled a bw/us appointment for tomorrow.

My Bs are no longer sore.  The soreness must have been cause from the progesterone my body already makes.  I slept really well last night.  These usually occur after my . has started.  Although, I am having some lower back aches which happens before my .

waiting...waiting...waiting...

Always waiting...     

2 comments:

  1. I'm with ya... spotting... getting to full flow by later today. I'm hoping by 3pm I can call CCRM to set up some appointments. So tired of waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on, AF! Show your ugly face so 73goldie (and Josey) can get started! : )

    ReplyDelete