Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Game on - I think

I think things are starting...  I started spotting a little last night and this morning a little heavier, but still not full flow yet.  Full flow is what most clinics consider Day 1.  Spotting doesn't count.  This is Day 28 for me.  My nurse informed me that I might start my period early while taking estrace.  If today is indeed Day 1, this will be just one day earlier than my normal period start date.   

I'm really hoping this is the beginning.  The timing would be really great.  Its amazing how on hold your life is when going through this.  I've been able to get most of my work obligations taken care of.  Food is ordered for DH while I'm out of town.  I ordered Dinner by Design meals.  All the shopping and chopping are taken care of and he just has to take the food from the freezer to the stove - wha - la!  He has a habit of consuming too much pizza when I'm away so I am hoping this is helpful.  I've started collecting the clothing and toiletries I'll need while I'm there.  I hope my body cooperates with my readiness!

EEEEE!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo...bring it on!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so organized! That skill will really help you as you navigate through cycling at CCRM. I so hope AF is here so you can get started--this certainly sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really nice post works well and easy to configure...thanks for all info.
    roller blinds abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete