Monday, February 14, 2011

Going on an IVF vacation

I'm getting ready for my IVF vacation.  I haven't packed yet, because I've been too frightened it will jinx me and I'll be postponed a month.  I'm trying to tie up loose ends around work, but I don't know if I'll be here for that meeting on Friday or at a monitoring appointment in CO. 

I'm not stressed really, I find humor in my situation.  And, as always, feeling very fortunate that I have this opportunity to cycle with the best.

My next monitoring appointment is scheduled for tomorrow am.  I'm going to listen to my circle and bloom mediation CDs and do a little yoga tonight to keep anxiety at bay.  I'm definitely climbing the coaster!  Weeeeeeee     

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I am so excited for you!!! Best wishes that everything goes smoothly and you get to enjoy some extended time in Denver. It is a magical place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you...hoping/praying for the best possible outcome!!

    ReplyDelete