Monday, January 24, 2011

My Drugs Arrived

I'm so glad my drugs arrived on Friday.  It took a little waiting and patience, but they are here with little stress.  My Centrotide will arrive on Tuesday and we will pick up Lupron in CO. 

I feel so good right now.  I want to continue feeling this good.  I'm so scared this feeling of normalcy is going to go away if we fail this cycle.  I'm thinking I need to work on our next steps now and have everything in place to move forward with DE so that I can keep this feeling.

I'm going to make the call this week to get the Attain paperwork to fill out.  I want to see if we qualify for a price break on multiple DE cycles.  I don't have a history of lining issues so I'm hoping we will qualify.  I'm not 100% sure where we would cycle?  local or CCRM?           

1 comment: