Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where I'm at

Its weird, I really haven't been sad since Christmas Eve.  I had one moment of sadness driving home from my co-workers baby shower.  Why?  Is it because I've been unmedicated?  Have I mourned the child I may never have?  Is it the acupuncture?  I wish I knew because I hate being sad.  I hate the kind of sadness that sits in your throat and in your belly.

I wonder too, if I'm not beginning to feel a little optimistic?  Maybe I'm climbing up the roller coaster, only this time at a slower pace because of past disappointments.   If it is because of the ride, I hope we plateau, I hate the ride down.  I guess only time will tell?

Thank you to all those who stop by and read my thoughts.  I've never been the best writer, but I think blogging has been helpful. 

1 comment:

  1. You are a great writer! I totally relate to your feeling of optimism, maybe b/c you're on the ride. For me, that feeling of optimism has been very off and on while going through my CCRM cycle. When I'm actively doing something toward cycling, that hope is with me and I'm on the ride. But in between, it has been difficult. Just try to take it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete